Skip to main content

Liverpool sign As Monaco talented super star Fabinho

Liverpool have announced the signing of talented star Fabinho for £39m($52m) from As Monaco few hours ago. This youngster has been utilized in several roles while he was still at Monaco. The midfielder says he is happy to have linked up with the Champions League runners-up, calling Liverpool a "giant of a team.
"“This is something that I always wanted – this is a giant of a team. The infrastructures of the club look exceptional," Fabinho told the club's official website.“A football club of this size coming after my services, I didn’t have to think that much about coming over.“I will try to create my own history at this football club. Hopefully, on a personal level, I’m able to win titles with this club.“
I will try to grow and learn and improve myself, and to be part of the club’s history.”
He added "I'm really happy to join Liverpool. In the last transfer window, things were a little difficult. It was almost done, but I stayed.
"I've done great things with Monaco, it was great for five seasons. 
  At Liverpool, I hope to have the same success. It's a big club, really ambitious, which has done great things in recent seasons. They were in the Champions League final and were still among the leaders in the Premier League.I think I can grow a lot and learn a lot at this club. It's a league I like a lot. I hope I can continue to develop at this great club."
"I think I can grow a lot and learn a lot at this club. It's a league I like a lot. I hope I can continue to develop at this great club."
Liverpool will gain a lot from the new signing versatility because he can play as a  right back and also as a defensive midfielder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most-watched soccer games on US TV for April 3-8, 2018

Saturday’s Manchester Derby set a record for Premier League viewership in the United States with a total of 1.659 million people tuning their television to the match broadcast on NBC and Telemundo combined. NBC delivered 1.35 million viewers, its highest viewership for a Premier League match since Liverpool took on Man City on New Year’s Eve 2016. Telemundo delivered an additional 309,000 viewers for its Spanish-language broadcast. This ranks as just the fifth largest audience for Telemundo this season with December 10’s Manchester Derby drawing 495,000 viewers to the network. The United States Women’s National Team 6-2 defeat of Mexico averaged 627,000 viewers on the FOX network Sunday afternoon, making it FOX’s most-viewed match of 2018 thus far. Viewership was down 13.87% however from their previous appearance on the FOX network back in March 2017 when they faced England before an audience 728,000. Zlatan’s second MLS appearance delivered FOX Sports 1 ...

Yakubu Dogara congratulates wife, Gimbiya, as she is a year older

Speaker of the house, Federal Republic of Nigeria, Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, has congratulated his wife, Gimbiya, as she is a year older and the speaker has taken his time to shower some accolades on her. Dogara said"Happy birthday to Virtuous woman, the rock of my family and the love of my life. Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself as you continue to flourish like a palm tree bearing fruits in season and out of season." The wife of Bukola Saraki, Toyin Saraki, also congratulated Dogara's wife on her twitter account. She (Toyin) said"Happy Birthday to my dear sister, Mrs. Gimbiya- blessed to know you, even more blessed by your friendship. May all your years be blessed. Happy Eld too! Amen!

14 Superfoods That Keep Your Body and Mind Strong

Superfoods are nutrient-rich and a catalyst for good health and overall well-being. Not only do they optimize your immune system (fewer missed workdays), but they also have body-healing compounds, reduce inflammation (bad disease instigator), and can kill off harmful bacteria. Added bonus: People who regularly consume super foods are healthier and thinner. What could be better than that? Obviously, your success and happiness depends on being in the best health possible, both mind and body. The great news is making these super foods a part of your routine can help you do just that. Here are 14 superfoods that just may help you live a more productive, longer, and healthier life. 1. Avocados This monounsaturated fat fruit contributes to an increased healthy blood flow and brain health. Avocados can lower blood pressure, decreasing the chance of cognitive decline. 2. Beans Beans are a great source of iron and fiber and can keep your cho...